Editable Legal Template (6 Pages) including all clauses for officially assigning the copyright of the Assignor to the Assignee.
This Copyright Assignment template is for officially assigning the copyright of the Assignor to the Assignee. A typical example is a Designer assigning his/her copyright to the Entrepreneur who paid for the design of a logo.
To learn more about Copyright, check out our Copyright Video.
- Microsoft® Word format for compatibility with most word processors
- Fully editable to customise as you see fit
- Legal approval by a qualified and experienced Attorney
Includes the following main sections:
- Recitals, defining the requirements of both Assignor and Assignee.
- Assignment of Rights of Copyright
- Cession of Accrued Claims
- Waiver of Moral Rights (Optional)
- Acceptance by Assignee
- Proof of Title to Rights
- Reservation of Rights
- Annexure A: Category Selection of Copyrighted Work
- Annexure B: True copy/representation of the Copyrighted Work