Editable contractual agreement (2 Pages) between you and an external party, the minimum to protect your idea.
This Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is a contractual agreement between you and an external party and is the minimum to have in place to protect your idea. To truly protect your idea/invention/product/design you have to register your Intellectual Property such as in the form of a Patent or Registered Design for example. The NDA only binds the two parties signing the agreement and is thus not enforceable on any 3rd party.
To learn more about Non Disclosure Agreements, check out our NDA Video.
- Microsoft® Word format for compatibility with most word processors
- Fully editable to customise as you see fit
- Legal approval by a qualified and experienced Attorney
Includes the following main sections:
- Proprietor of information
- Terms of information disclosure
- Non disclosure to 3rd parties
- Purpose of information disclosure
- Hand over of documents and similar items
- Information in public domain