Editable contractual agreement (12 Pages) between you and an external party, the minimum to protect your idea.
This detailed Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for 1-sided Intellectual Property (IP) protection is a contractual agreement between you and an external party where you are the only one providing confidential information regarding your IP (your idea). You are thus the only one requiring protection of the confidentiality of an idea. To truly protect your idea/invention/product/design you have to register your Intellectual Property such as in the form of a Patent or Registered Design for example. The NDA only binds the two parties signing the agreement and is thus not enforceable on any 3rd party.
To learn more about Non Disclosure Agreements, check out our NDA Video.
- Microsoft® Word format for compatibility with most word processors
- Fully editable to customise as you see fit
- Legal approval by a qualified and experienced Attorney
Includes the following main sections:
- Interpretation and definitions
- Representation and warranties
- Entire agreement
- Dispute resolution
- Governing law
- Domicilium citandi et executandi
- Annexure A: Disclosing purpose